Mobil Almo 525
Mobil Almo 500 Series lubricants are premium quality high performance products primarily intended for the lubrication of pneumatically operated rock drills in underground and surface mining operations.Lees meer
- Snelle levering
- Uitmuntende bescherming
- Advies op maat
- Vermindert de vorming van slib en afzettingen en verbetert de werking van de kleppen
- Effectieve smering in aanwezigheid van water
- Zorgt voor een goede smering bij zowel hoge als lage temperaturen
- Vermindert slijtage van onderdelen, verlengt de levensduur van de apparatuur en verlaagt de onderhoudskosten
- Beschermt metalen oppervlakken tegen corrosie en biedt goede smeerfilms onder alle omstandigheden
- Langere standtijd en betere prestaties van het gereedschap
Mobil Almo 500 Series lubricants are premium quality high performance products primarily intended for the lubrication of pneumatically operated rock drills in underground and surface mining operations. The Mobil Almo Series oils are formulated from high quality base stocks and additives, which provide excellent chemical stability and good protection against wear and corrosion. They offer an optimum balance of adhesiveness, yet are emulsifiable enough to pick up moisture carried in the air stream reducing the negative effects of water on wear and corrosion. They do not form gummy deposits that could cause sluggish valve action. Even in the presence of water, the Mobil Almo 500 Series oils have good preferential metal-wetting properties that maintain continuous oil films. These properties in combination with high EP characteristics help provide excellent lubrication resulting in long equipment life.
Mobil Almo 500 Series possess high viscosity indexes and low pour points to ensure good lubrication at the low temperatures resulting from air expansion and guard against icing stoppages while providing adequate films on drill parts that may operate at high temperatures. Oil fog generation levels are extremely low.
Functies en potentiële voordelen
The Mobil Almo 500 Series oils provide an optimum performance balance which assures long equipment life and minimal maintenance costs. Their excellent wear protection characteristics and ability to provide adequate lubrication in the presence of water not only reduces wear but protects against rust and corrosion. Their good chemical stability prevents sludge and deposit formation reducing the need for frequent maintenance.
|Effective Chemical Stability||Reduce sludge and deposit formation and Improves valve operation|
|Desired Emulsifiable Properties||Effective lubrication in presence of water|
|High Viscosity Index||Provides good lubrication at both high and low temperatures|
|Excellent Load Carrying Ability and Anti-Wear Protection||Reduces component wear, prolongs equipment life and reduces maintenance costs|
|Very Good Adhesive Characteristics||Protects metal surfaces from corrosion and provides good lubricant films under all conditions|
|Rust and Corrosion||Longer tool life and increased tool performance|
Mobil Almo 500 Series oils are recommended for use in all pneumatically operated rock drills in both underground and surface mining as well as in contractor and other industrial applications. They are suitable for percussive- and rotary- type tools. The viscosity grades allow selection for year-round use where seasonal ambient temperature variations are extreme.
- Pneumatically operated rock drills in underground and surface mining operations
- Pneumatically operated drills and jack hammers in highway construction and building operations
- Rock drills in quarry operations
- Percussion and rotary air-operated tools in industrial applications