Temperature and thermographic inspection
Through thermographic inspections and temperature sensor measurements, our engineers collect operating temperature data and identify potential equipment and lubricant issues to help avoid costly downtime and enhance operating conditions.
Our engineers inspect and document the temperature and condition of critical plant equipment and processes. They use inspection and temperature data to locate and eliminate potential problems. This service complements your existing condition monitoring programs, such as oil analysis and vibration measurements, by correlating temperature data with actual visual inspections.
We work with you to:
- Schedule periodic thermographic inspections
- Identify equipment that indicates problems
- Collect thermographic data and record observations on critical equipment
- Photograph the components
- Communicate and present results to all involved people