Professional lubrication insights can help maximize your operation’s energy efficiency and limit energy-related costs.
Our engineers work with you to explore how synthetic lubricant usage could help maximize energy efficiency – to minimize power-related costs, lessen your carbon footprint and extend fluid life (compared to conventional lubricants). They present the theory and application behind using lubricants that can provide energy efficiency benefits.
We work with you to:
- Determine objectives, expectations, focus and scope
- Coordinate and oversee pre-test, test and post-test work
- Involve and coordinate with appropriate plant personnel
- Develop detailed test protocol
- Respect all safety and labor rules and ensure complete confidentiality
- Document results and recommendations