Mobil SHC Polyrex EM 102
High Performance Mobil SHC™ Polyrex EM Series greases are specially formulated for electric-motor bearings. The advanced thickener formulation and proprietary manufacturing techniques provide improved bearing performance and protection for long electric motor life.Read more
- Fast delivery
- Service after purchase
- Tailored advice
- Outstanding long-life, extreme high-temperature lubrication
- Reduced bearing torque
- Increased stability
- Protection against rust and corrosion.
- Low-noise properties
- Improved low temperature performance
Feature and Potential Benefits
Mobil SHC Polyrex 102 EM and Mobil SHC Polyrex 103 EM offer the following features and benefits:
• Outstanding long-life, extreme high-temperature lubrication of ball and roller bearings, particularly in sealed-for-life applications up to 180 C.
• Reduced bearing torque vs conventional based greases
• Increased stability versus conventional polyurea greases when subjected to mechanical shear forces
• Excellent corrosion resistance and protection against rust and corrosion.
• Low-noise properties suitable for lubrication of ball bearings in many noise-sensitive applications
• Improved low temperature performance vs conventional based greases
Mobil SHC Polyrex 102 EM greases are recommended by major bearing and electric motor manufacturers for long-life lubrication of electric motor ball and roller bearings.
Mobil SHC Polyrex 103 EM is more specifically recommended for applications such as vertically mounted bearings, or very large motors where a stiffer grease consistency may be required by the OEM, and low noise properties are not required.
Mobil SHC Polyrex EM greases have been shown to be compatible with a number of ExxonMobil lithium complex greases, as well as competitive electric motor mineral polyurea products, as determined by the methodology of ASTM D6185. For specific questions about grease compatibility, contact your Mobil representative.
Key applications include:
• Electric motor bearings
• Fin fan bearings
• High-temperature pump bearings
• Factory-filled, sealed-for-life ball bearings
• Ball or roller bearings operating at extreme high temperatures where low oil separation is required
• Mobil SHC Polyrex EM for ball or roller bearings operating in noise sensitive environments
Specifications and Approvals
Meets or exceeds the requirements of
- DIN 51825:2004-06 KHC2R-30