Mobil 1 10W-60
Mobil 1 is the world's leading synthetic motor oil brand delivering our ultimate performance and protection.Read more
- Fast delivery
- Service after purchase
- Tailored advice
- Extended gear and bearing life in enclosed gear drives
- Reduced unexpected downtime and less maintenance
- Reduced oil consumption and manpower costs
- Smooth, trouble-free operation at high temperatures or in water-contaminated applications
- Excellent compatibility with soft metals
- Less filter changes and reduced maintenance costs
Mobil 1 is the world's leading synthetic motor oil brand delivering our ultimate performance and protection.
Mobil 1 10W-60 Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil is formulated for the specific demands of older vehicles even above 150,000 km. Mobil 1 10W-60 is also suitable for high performance and motorsport applications requiring high viscosity motor oils.
Feature and Potential Benefits
Mobil 1 10W-60 Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil is made with a proprietary blend of ultra high performance synthetic basestocks fortified with a precisely balanced component system. Mobil 1 10W-60 is engineered to help provide long lasting protection in higher mileage engines for long life out of your vehicle.
- Extra seal conditioners to help prevent oil leaks
- Provides exceptional cleanliness and removes existing sludge
- Outstanding/Excellent oil film thickness for extra protection in older engines
- High viscosity to help reduce oil burn off in older engines
- More anti-wear additives to help protect worn engines
- High performance basestocks for excellent all-round wear protection
Mobil 1 10W-60 has been designed to help provide the extra protection that older engines can demand. It is suitable for most older vehicles including gasoline and Diesel (without Diesel Particulate Filter) engines.
- Older vehicles
- Nearly all operating conditions, from mild to extreme
- An ideal product for racing applications
Always consult your owner's manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
Specifications and Approvals
Meets or exceeds the requirements of
- API SN/SM/SL
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
This product meets the requirements according to Exxonmobil
- API CF
This product has the following builder approvals
- MB-approval 229.1